Thursday, November 10, 2011

Scones for Breakfast...Oh, and a Last Night's SECRET!

Sometimes we are out, and there is a coffee and a nice fresh scone... usually toasted with butter in it. Tastes great, a specially if it's a chili cold day!
The other day I saw a post on Joy The Baker's blog. There are so many different recipes for making scones!!! I have tried this one Chocolate Coconut Almond Scones so easy to make, and super tasty with tea!




Last night the kids were in their room....shushing about something!
They wouldn't let me go in and said it was a Secret. Once everything was ready and set up, we walked into the room to see the reading chair full of beautiful messages with drawings of all of us! I had to run and grab the camera, because these moments make us remember this special feeling and love that is surrounding us as a family!


Love, love my boys!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww... honey! isn't it the sweetest thing?!! Made me all misty eyed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is so beautiful Ira. You are a great mother, you deserve this from your kids, good thing that they appreciate you and love you, it's really cute! Luda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing the kids trying so hard to surprise us, made me want to squeez them tight! :-)

    ReplyDelete