Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Easy Raspberry Buttermilk Cake and a Magical Snow

Last night I looked out of the window and saw some huge snowflakes coming down.... so beautiful! Puts you in the mood for the holidays! Then right after I had this urge to bake...
Chosen recipe for that night was Raspberry Buttermilk Cake from here.



I love the combination of fruits in the cakes... a specially raspberries, it got that sourness with the sweetness. How do I explain that, mmmm... just try!

And here are some images of the beauty of outside this morning. When I was driving Mateo to school today, he told me that we are in the magical world of snow!




3 comments:

  1. Kak krasivo!!

    -Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, why, why do you always get the snow, and we never do?!!!! The cake looks yum, I have to try it!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry ours melted today! :-)

    ReplyDelete